Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Why I will NOT buy RCA products again!!!

I just purchased an awful RCA 4 GB MP3/Video player, and I'm sorely disappointed with this device. All I want is a simple, easy-to-use MP3 player with a little capacity. This one has the space, sure, but the player is muddled to navigate, the buttons hard to work with (you have to slam at them), and each track has a massive lag between each selection (...and why doesn't the GoGear have this sort of issue, hmmm?)

So I go to RCA's website to try and find someone to contact with some tech support issues. Think I can find someone easily? Nope, the navigation of their site, to get to an actual contact form, is about as easy as obsfucated as filing a federal tax return. This player stinks, I need help, and I have no idea how to get through to a human being. Just muddled, confusing navigation. Has society become that insular, that cold, that human beings are that hard to get in contact with?

Plus what's up with the pre-loaded audio on this player? "The Golden Compass"? "Richard Dawkins?" Who chose the pre-loaded selections for this thing? Satan? Nice job with the alienating listening selections there, RCA. Your service and support is terrible, your player is a pain to use, and the samples on it are the type of stuff that belong yellowing on the back of a dusty shelf at a used book bin. You've lost my business and I will go out of my way to AVOID the RCA label from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment