Friday, January 4, 2013

Mainstream Media seems to really be playing up gun control lately...

The mainstream media is really hammering at the gun issue lately, with non-stop story after story about gun control, like this one (of course, being Yahoo! news, the story is mostly a joke, but I just read it for the comments, which are far more rational than the actual "news" article). So there were shootings recently, and now the press is getting involved in doing what it can to play one side of the issue over and over again, while ignoring any and all stories about guns used responsibly, or for hunting, or for protection. It makes me uncomfortable. I don't own a gun, but I'm all for those who do, especially when it's my neighbors. Maybe it's time to get one before the mainstream media pushes out another hundred or so biased stories about guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment