Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm so sick of hearing about gay marriage...

Bah, I'm sick to death of the gay marriage issue in the headlines.  Just... give this topic a rest already, AP.  Is there nothing else to talk about?

I've ranted about this issue before, but here we go again - let me get this out of my system...

- Let the government define marriage however it wants.  I don't care, because I don't recognize the State's authority on my marriage in the first place.  One of these days, I will contact the state of my marriage and have them break the CIVIL contract of it, simply because I hate the fact I need to go grovelling to the State to get it's permission to marry in the first place!  MARRIAGE IS ECCLESIASTICAL, as far as I'm concerned (and as far as history is concerned.)  If the State wants to define marriage as a man and a head of celery, so what.  The State has already defined enough things stupidly (like our international policy, involvement in the UN, drone strikes against American citizens, etc, etc) that this doesn't make any real difference to me.  Give it 10 years, and Mormons will be petitioning to have polygamy legalized.  So what.

- The men who are most vocal about homosexuality are, themselves, men with tiny nuclear families of 2-4 children, so the logical conclusion is that they've willingly had their bodies surgically mutilated so that they can no longer have children.  So in other words, they too are practicing a distorted form of sexuality (much like a homosexual) in which their practice cannot yield children as the Bible commands (Gen. 1:28, the most ignored/warped/mutilated/misinterpreted verse in the entire Bible).  God commanded Adam, Noah, Jacob, etc to be fruitful and multiply, but that doesn't matter: what he really meant was, have 2 kids, put them in a private school, mutilate your genitals and spend all your time complaining about homos.  It's just as ridiculous as a 1-2 child family saying that they are "pro-life."  Yeah right....

The state has done far more stupid things than just approving gay marriage, and I don't care about all of the hoopla over this one issue.  The State is corrupt, bloated and disgusting, so who cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment